June 3, 2008

Hey Look!

I found a cartoon image of myself! Ha ha! I tried taking all 3 to the grocery store today for the first time. Interesting. Not the funnest thing in the world, but not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It was challenging finding places for all of the groceries . . . "Here, Halle, can you hold the milk?!"

5 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

HaHa! I remember the first venture out with multiple children. You're right, you can only buy a thing or two because the kids are filling the cart!

The Patrona said...

Way to go girl! You'll have Hallie workin' like a plig in no time. Your last name should be Jessop. I just want to give you a shout out for making her help! And good for you to even dare take all three. I wait until Patron's home for that kind of business.

P.S. WTF, means, What The Flip. Made iconic by Dave Wright, when we were in BIG trouble.

K said...

I've heard this can be an interesting experience. I've taken three kids to the grocery store before, but they were all old enough to walk! I think you'll have to shop at a place that has those ginormous carts (blue) with two seats in the front and put the baby in a baby bjorn. Always interesting to see challenges for people at different stages. No matter where we are in life, we have challenges that's for sure. I'm sure you'll figure it out and be a pro in no time!

Emily said...

Sounds like a blast! :) I'm just gald its's not me!

Ashlee said...

That makes me laugh. Shopping is no fun anymore...unless you're alone.