June 24, 2008

Slip Slidin' Away!

Oh how I love summer time! Thats why I was so disappointed to learn that I exceed the weight limit for our new slip and slide! Can you believe it? You've got to be packing less than 110 lbs in order to enjoy the slippery goodness. Oh well, I guess I can't stay young (or skinny) forever! The kids had fun, though. Here are some pics:





2 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

You're kidding! You have to be less than 110? In a related story..I just found out that they start plus sized models at a size 10!!!! Nice to know that depending on the brand of pants you have you are plus-sized.. lol My kids had a great time, thanks to Halle for coming to get them! :)

greenqueen said...

I'm guessing the weight limit is for your safety and not so much the safety of the slip and slide! I wanted to try but thought I'd break something by heaving my heiny onto a strip of plastic! See you in Perry!