Okay, so I know everone's kid looks cute with pasta face, but I'm not sure I have ever seen anyone enjoy their pasta this much. The kid is in cullinary bliss! Had to post these!
P.S. Are you trying to get a rise out of me?!! If even for two seconds, you consider Sheri Dew's book as a gift for your man, I will drive all the way up there, and slap you. Not once, but twice. Then I will tell you to get your mind right. OF COURSE, you should get him the WII. It doesn't matter whether or not you can afford it. What matters is that he will think you are the most amazing wife to buy him something HE really wants, not what you want, like most girls usually do. Plus, he'll get so preoccupied doing that, that he'll teach your little man how to play, thus taking one of your hundred children off your hands, AND, when the kids have gone down, you can snuggle up with your favorite book and not feel guilty about ignoring your husband, because he will be happily be making a fool of himself in front of the TV, WII in hand. This is no brainer. I don't care if you have to whore yourself out, you HAVE to get this for him. It will be your saving grace. Trust me. In 8 years of marriage, the XBox, hands down, was my wisest purchase for Patron. Because right now, he's playing a Grand Theft Auto Felon on XBox, while I irresponsibly blog away.
Oh WOW I loved that last comment, Nate really wants a wii too, but wisely says "no you don't have to get me one" but I'm SURE he's thinking "but you can if you want to and i would love you forever, I mean more than the forever that I'm going to love you already..." so yeah just get your husband the wii for his birthday and make me look bad for not getting Nate one on HIS birthday a couple weeks ago... ANYWAY I was REALLY going to comment on the pasta face, I think it's a requirement as a parent to take the pasta face pictures, I know it's in the handbook somewhere... but they're always the best aren't they!
Love these photos. Perhaps he has been watching Ratatouille. After K watched that movie everything was like mmmm this is so delicious, the blend, the.... Anyway, I think the one that posted that it's a must do with every kid is right on! Besides, it makes a great scrapbook page!
So, did you get him the Wii? I surprised Ryan and got him a Wii for his birthday last year and it was so fun because he wanted one so badly, but they were sold out everywhere and so I sneakily got one on Ebay and he had no idea. He totally loves it.
6 comments:
Now you need to teach him that really cool trick where you pull the noodle through your nose and out of your mouth.
P.S. Are you trying to get a rise out of me?!! If even for two seconds, you consider Sheri Dew's book as a gift for your man, I will drive all the way up there, and slap you. Not once, but twice. Then I will tell you to get your mind right. OF COURSE, you should get him the WII. It doesn't matter whether or not you can afford it. What matters is that he will think you are the most amazing wife to buy him something HE really wants, not what you want, like most girls usually do. Plus, he'll get so preoccupied doing that, that he'll teach your little man how to play, thus taking one of your hundred children off your hands, AND, when the kids have gone down, you can snuggle up with your favorite book and not feel guilty about ignoring your husband, because he will be happily be making a fool of himself in front of the TV, WII in hand. This is no brainer. I don't care if you have to whore yourself out, you HAVE to get this for him. It will be your saving grace. Trust me. In 8 years of marriage, the XBox, hands down, was my wisest purchase for Patron. Because right now, he's playing a Grand Theft Auto Felon on XBox, while I irresponsibly blog away.
Oh WOW I loved that last comment, Nate really wants a wii too, but wisely says "no you don't have to get me one" but I'm SURE he's thinking "but you can if you want to and i would love you forever, I mean more than the forever that I'm going to love you already..." so yeah just get your husband the wii for his birthday and make me look bad for not getting Nate one on HIS birthday a couple weeks ago... ANYWAY I was REALLY going to comment on the pasta face, I think it's a requirement as a parent to take the pasta face pictures, I know it's in the handbook somewhere... but they're always the best aren't they!
Love these photos. Perhaps he has been watching Ratatouille. After K watched that movie everything was like mmmm this is so delicious, the blend, the.... Anyway, I think the one that posted that it's a must do with every kid is right on! Besides, it makes a great scrapbook page!
So, did you get him the Wii? I surprised Ryan and got him a Wii for his birthday last year and it was so fun because he wanted one so badly, but they were sold out everywhere and so I sneakily got one on Ebay and he had no idea. He totally loves it.
Post a Comment