OK, so here is the cheeziest of all cheezy posts. For Jason's 30th birthday,
30 things I love about him (in no particular order).
2. He will do whatever I ask him to; dishes, diapers, you name it. If I ask, he will always say yes!
3. He works SO hard for his family. He was gone from us for more than half of 2007, training for his job! Whenever I would complain about being a single mom, he would always say, "at least you get to be with our kids!"
4. He has lots of good friends, who he keeps in touch with and would do anything for.
5. He is an AWESOME pitcher.
6. Oh, baby I love your big sexys (his monstrous legs).
7. He doesn't stress the little things, which is important, because we all know that I DO.
8. He always lets me have the last one . . . candy, cheesey rolls, cans of soda, etc.
9. He makes yummy breakfasts.
10. He is a strong priethood holder, and is always ready to give blessings to our family, or others who ask.
11. He gives me great back massages ALL THE TIME . . . LIKE ALMOST EVERY DAY.
12. He does the funniest things in his sleep; walks, talks, frantically tries to get me out of the house. Ha ha, good times!
13. He never says no when somebody asks him for help. In our old ward, I think he helped someone move every single weekend. C'mon, ask someone else for a change!
14. He runs out to get me treats late at night. "Please, baby; I NEED a milkshake!"
15. He does stupid little things to entertain kids, like his Donald Duck impression (ask him to do it for you sometime if you haven't heard it- it's way embarrassing).
16. He would do anything for his extended family. Barbecues, birthdays, yardwork . . . you name it, he is there.
17. He recognizes when I just need to get out, and sometimes offers to watch the kids for a few hours so that I can go do "whatever [I] want."
18. He will try anything. I think he would go skydiving if he got the chance (which is so opposite me- I HATE trying something new, for fear I might be bad at it).
19. He eats whatever I cook . . . we all know how difficult that must be!
20. He tells me "thank you" for doing the things I always do, like taking care of kids, or cleaning the house.
21. He kisses me goodbye every morning before he leaves for work.
22. He tells me how it is. If my shirt makes me look fat, he tells me! In fact, he says, no sweetie, your fat makes you look fat!
23. He is very coordinated at gaming, whether it's on the computer, or with a gaming system. I could practice for MONTHS and still not be as good as he is the first time he plays.
24. He is an awesome pilot, even though he has temporarily given up flying for the sake of his career.
25. He cracks me up with the funny things he does (like sexually harrassing his brother-in-law at Sam's club- classic!)
26. He loves to be loud and play rough with our wild animal children; sometimes it's like I have 4!
27. He has the cutest smile. Especially when he pinches his lips shut, exaggerating his dimples.
28. He will watch any kind of movie; even chick flicks! Yay for me!
29. He is so stinkin' smart! He has 4 degrees!
30. Last, but not least, he puts up with me, and all of the stupid things I do and say EVERY DAY. For that, he should be praised!
YOU'VE HAD A BIRTHDAY, SHOUT HOORAY!
WE WANT TO SING TO YOU TODAY!
ONE YEAR OLDER, AND WISER TOO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY {clap} TO YOU!
Love ya J, Mar
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Jason! Marianne, loved this post. Everyone would love to have a post of 30 or more reasons they're loved. You're both lucky. BTW I'm extended family, maybe I should have him come and work on my yard, Just kidding!
Awwww....he did help us move a monstrous desk when my little arms were too wimpy, so I know he is a good helper :) Happy Birthday Jason!
P.S. I voted for jelly of the month so I am expecting pictures of his ecstatic face next to some jelly! lol
oh that was cute. i seriously read all of it ha ha. another reason you could add is that he is not a smoker, unlike my jason. ha ha totally kidding.
and ps i am feeling extremely guilty that i have not yet visited you and seen your baby.
Happy B-day Jason! Man your OLD!
He sounds pretty dang good. I think he deserves a dose of thigh-high's and a bustier. Get goin' Sista!
The b-day song at the end made me want to be in Primary - right here, right now!
Post a Comment