Yesterday was our Stake Lagoon Day, and since Jason didn't get home from work until 4 (and also since we are so cheap), we just went on the free passes, and didn't opt for the ride passports. Along with those free passes is a coupon for the ever popular Tilt A Whirl. We thought our kids could handle it, so Jason took Halle first. She was a little scared, but ended up liking it when it was all over. But when I told her I was going to take Cameron on it, she FREAKED! No, mommy. He will be too scared {tears running down her face, and everything}. I assured her that everything would be okay, and that I would take care of him. He was fine. A little scared, but fine. Now, here is the funny part. When we got home, it was Halle's turn for bedtime prayers. Here is how the prayer went:
Dear HF
I'm so glad that Cameron didn't die on the Tilt a Whirl today,
and I promise I will never let him go on it again.
In the name . . .
Ha ha ha! I was laughing so hard, I had to leave the room so that I didn't make Halle angry.
At least they love eachother, right?!
June 18, 2008
Brotherly Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever!
So, did you ever figure out when we are giving our primary presentation?
That is so cute!
That's hilarious. Apparently she thought it was a little scarier than she let on.
So, I am nice and cool, huh? Whenever I tell my kids no (and it seems to be quite frequently lately) my excuse is "Kuz I am mean" Maybe I should tell them it is because I am nice and cool :)
HA HA HA HA!!!! Oh man that made me laugh. Can't wait for my kids to say funny prayers.
Okay okay you got me. Steve Carell IS funnier, definitely. Don't really know Jim Belushi...
So I have like a million mosquito bites from tonight. I shouldn't have been so chatty!
that's a funny story. kids are hilar. so it was good to talk to you last night...and once again for the record i was guesturing about your HAIR, nothing else!
Marianne, so I mosied on over to your blog because I am up late and wasting time....but I got a really good laugh out of your tilt-a-whirl story. That is really cute. Now if only we could get our kids to pray........No really they love to say prayers, in fact they fight over who gets to say it and who said it last and sometimes we have multiple prayers at meal time. It is fun being patient with that one let me tell you. Alright I will see you tomorrow, but if I have HUGE bags under my eyes it is because I spent way too much time reading bliggity blogs.
I can't believe you think your face is to fat for short hair, it's not!! I cut my hair really, extremely short once and I completely HATED it! So, if you are ever going to do it, think long and hard about it! Oh and just for the record, I think your hair is cute!
I can't believe you think your face is to fat for short hair, it's not!! I cut my hair really, extremely short once and I completely HATED it! So, if you are ever going to do it, think long and hard about it! Oh and just for the record, I think your hair is cute!
Post a Comment