I guess that in order to stay active in my religion, I have to complete this tag, so here goes:
A- Attached or single: Stuck like glue to my hubby Jason.
B- Best Friend: Do I really need to have a "best" friend; why can't all of my friends be equal?
C-Cake or Pie: PIE PIE PIE, even on my birthday, PIE! (Unless it's cheesecake)
D-Day: Used to be Sunday until I had kids, now church is not so fun . . . so Saturday!
E- Essential Item: My computer. I swear, my whole LIFE is on that thing. I hope it never crashes!
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: I agree with Erika, worms because they’re more fun to eat
H-Home town: Bountiful, UT
I- Indulgences: Chocolate, going to the gym, and spending money on myself
J- January or July?: Birthday is in January, but I am not a big fan of winter, so definately July . . . as long as there's air conditioning!
K-Kids: Three for now, two in diapers, and one extremely large child AKA Jason.
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: December 28, 2000. Ya, we hurried and got married before 2001 so that it will be easier to remember how many years we have been married.
N- Number of Siblings: 3 big bros, 1 big sis
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges all the way. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep until I drink some OJ!
P- Phobias or Fears: I have a very strong fear of spiders . . . okay, maybe it's a phobia!
Q- Quote: “As far as everyone else knows, we're a perfectly normal family.” - Homer Simpson
R- Reason To Smile: My baby smiled at me for the first time today!
S- Season: Fall. Not too hot, not too cold. And definately a nice break from the summer heat.
T- Tag Three Friends: ummmmm, Kim Wynder, Chalyce Wilde (unless, of course, this is too CHEEZY for you), and whoever is reading this as a BLOGSTALKER!
U- Unknown fact about me: I once certified as a boy scout so that I could sail on a boy scout boat for a week.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: There's nothing wrong with meat in moderation!
W- Worst Habit: I pull our my eyelashes. I know, I am TOTALLY a freak. I swear, it's not my fault, though. When I was a teenager I was in a really bad car accident, and the airbag singed them off. Ever since, it BUGS me when they start to grow in because they poke the opposite edge around my eye whenever I blink.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have definately had my share of ultrasounds!
Y-Your favorite food: I know, it is a lot of people's favorites, but it is pretty hard to beat a Cafe Rio Pork Salad. Unless . . . it is the Sizzling Rice Soup from the Mandarin. Mmmmmm.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
June 10, 2008
Tag . . . Ya, THANKS Erika!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holy Cow, I've missed so many posts! Sorry. Thanks for not tagging me! I always use the Boy Scout thing too. It's a good conversation starter!
Thanks for your cooperation, now I don't have to fold my arms and glare at you when I'm not leading music... (that was a joke.) But seriously, your eyelashes got SINGED off? Wow I guess growing eyelashes isn't so fun huh.
You still have the eyelash habit? No way! I can't believe you have any left. I so remember the boy scout thing. I thought it was SOOO cool you were going to do the whole boat thing.
Hey! We are actually not going to be at church on the 29th and we will also be gone the next week after that on the 6th of July. So, just let me know if there is another day when you would want us to do our sharing time. Thanks!
Post a Comment