November 1, 2008

What do a BYU cheerleader, a hot dog, and a dinosaur have in common?



They are all my kids! Happy Halloween!!

9 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

I thought that it might be that BYU was almost an extinct wiener.... haha

Me said...

WOW Halle was meant to be a cheerleader, she's perky!! Cute cute.

hope2adoptbaby said...

The kids look pretty darn cute. Halle looks like a natural cheerleader though...you'd better watch out! :)

Ashlee said...

Cute kids and costumes.

K said...

Love the costumes. Sorry we didn't make it down to see everyone in Brigham. We were so dang swamped the last two weekends it's ridiculous. Everyone looks so darling.

Marc Gingell said...

NO WAY! I love The Nightmare Before Christmas! I can't wait to see his Alice in Wonderland (sure doesn't hurt that Johnny Depp is the Mad Hatter either....)

The Coombs' said...

Oh my gosh the hotdog is freakin hillarious!! NICE!

Anonymous said...

Spencer is so cute! I love the hot dog costume.

Sam and Janiece said...

Oh my goodness...how adorable are they!?!