November 13, 2008

A Sweeeeeeeeet Deal

In relation to my previous post, if you don't have pictures yet for your Christmas cards, you've got to check out the sweet deal that Andrea Hanks Photography is offering. It INCLUDES one of my custom designs on 25 cards in her package deal. Check it out by clicking here.

1 comment:

Wynder Family said...

How are you doing? I am in need of your help again hehe I am wanting to change my blog, but I forget how to do it and not loose everything. Also a few questions about cards. We aren't going to do Christmas Cards since I am just now getting out birth announcements. I'm sorry we didn't come to you to make them, the photographer we used wouldn't let us use "her " pictures unless we bought the proofs for all and it would have cost $300. I wish there was a way around that. Anyways, I saw some of your cards they are so cute. Maybe we could get together again.