November 26, 2008

no really, it's too much!


Well, thank you very much, Shelby. What an honor it is to receive this prestigious award. As a recipient, i must do 3 things.

1. list 5 things I love
2. name 5 people who I would like to pass this award on to
3. give solicited love to the person who gave me the award.

so here goes:
I love salt and vinegar pringles, mountain dew, and lindor truffles. now that we have the tasty indulgences covered, on to #2

I love "pick a size" paper towels. I don't know who the GENIUS is who invented these, but for some reason it brings me an enormous amount of pleasure to know that I am not using too much or too little. I know, I am psycho.

I love watching movies. Jason and I rent them just about every night he doesn't have to work. We both will watch just about anything, so we rarely run out of rental options.

I love people who follow through. In the course of my life, I have learned that people are just more likely to flake on you. It's just a fact. I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic. So those of you who have done what you said you would do, when you said you would do it, THANK YOU!! It did not go unnoticed.

I love quiet. I realize there is a mood that can be established through different kinds of music, but I find myself enjoying the relaxing power of complete silence more than anything else. Probably because it is so RARE!!

I would like to pass this distinguished award on to the following people because I LOVE YOUR BLOGS:

Jen Hall
Dave Hall
Andrea Hanks (although I know you will probalby not post it on your blog)
Kerstin Petersen
Kara Eastham
Emily Coombs

And last, but not least, to Shelby, who is the goddess of sweetness, the muse of beauty, the queen of pork salads and peppermint sundaes. May your blogging be plentiful, and your followers be many!! Thank you for LOVING MY BLOG!!

3 comments:

The Coombs' said...

Good post! You DO have a fabulous blog (which is looking excellent right now! I love the new winter look!).

Kara said...

I thank you for the nomination. I am just so honored...And I must agree you do have afabulous blog yourself!

The Patrona said...

I'd like to thank you for introducing me to Salt and Vingegar Pringles. And grilled cheese sandwiches in your Judy's nifty sandwich maker. Look at all the things you have done for me in this lifetime!