November 8, 2008

Order Now!!

It's time to get your Christmas cards ordered, so all of you friends and family out there, I am offering a discount for any of my designs. You can purchase any template for $10! Heck, if you order before November 22nd, I'll make it $5!! That means you can print AS MANY Christmas cards as you want, and you only have to pay the price of printing a regular 4x6 or 5x7 picture!! Stop by my design blog to check out all of the new templates. Click here to go there now.

3 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

I'm so calling you...just as soon as I get a picture! It will be sooner than later. :)

greenqueen said...

Looks awesome, you fab mother of 3!

The Coombs' said...

That's awesome Mar, I'll go check it out! Oh, no sweat about that comment...I just thought it was all funny. The ones who contradict you never want you to know who you are! I don't care if people feel differently than I do. Luv ya!