December 6, 2008

Email Santa

This year was no exception. Halle went to see Santa Claus, but she FORGOT to tell him both of the things she wants. TRAGEDY!! I don't know if it's the magical experience of ACTUALLY talking to Santa, sitting on his LAP of all places, or just the nervousness of the whole situation, but Halle ALWAYS seems to forget to tell him SOMETHING. Soooooo, I did some searching, and found this SUPER cute website (click here). You can email Santa, check the naughty or nice list, and do lots of other fun things. He will even send a personalized letter back to you! GENIUS!! I just thought I should share!!

3 comments:

The Coombs' said...

That's pretty funny! I'm sure Gabe will be a little more into the whole Santa thing next year.

Sitting on Santa's lap makes me nervous too!

Alexis 18 said...

Ayde did the same thing, mind went blank when he sat in the big guys lap! kids they are so cute!

Jill Stones said...

Hey thanks for the cool website info. We will be sure to bring some more reindeer food over, so don't make any! This year Mitchial says it needs abit more magic because there are more kids. So more magic is coming!!