May 23, 2008

Tall, Dark, and Handsome

Okay, maybe not tall . . . or dark, but definately handsome! I feel like a bit of a bad mom, since all other new mom bloggers seem to post pictures NONSTOP of their little bundles of joy. I know that Spencer is cute, I just don't want to overwhelm my viewers with post after post of every "cute" face he makes, because lets face it; they all make the same cute faces. So, for the sake of being a good mommy, here's a few more pics of my DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME new son. Get in line ladies, because I am certain that he is destined to be both successful and rich when he grows up, not to mention that he will most definatley be a smashingly successful missionary, baptizing thousands by the week. No doubt.

4 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Successful AND rich? Hot dang! Addie is only 1 year older....it could work! :) LOL

Oh and we start swim lessons on the 2nd. Shoot!

Emily said...

So cute!

K said...

I love baby photos. He's such a cutie.

The Coombs' said...

Too bad I don't have a girl to line him up with...maybe later! We all know that arranged marriage worked for me!!