For all of you endowed folk out there who get to wear the illustrious "g-funks," as Jason calls them, I have discovered a little treasure. As I was in the distribution center geting some nursing tops, I decided I would try some of their new material, called Carinessa. My sister raved about how wonderful they are last time I saw her, so I thought I would give them a try. I have been very partial to the "silkies" thus far, but I think I may be in for a switch. They are as soft as the silkies, and just as light weight, but they have elastic in them, causing them to fit more like biker shorts. I swear, it feels like they're not even there! And, with the summer heat knocking at the door, the last thing anyone wants is to feel like they're wearing two sets of shorts! If you're up for an adventure, and haven't tried them, I highly suggest you invest the $3 and some change to give them a shot. They're HEAVEN (no pun intended!)
8 comments:
I never used the nursing tops....I HATE them. Getting my supposed cup size resulted in "feet" of extra baggy material. Just lifted it all up....TMI, I know. Anyway...love the carinessa. I was converted awhile ago and have never bought anything else. Was partial to silkie...but never the cotton or mesh. Gotta love undie talk :)
I have been wearing the carinessa for a while now too and I totally agree, they are the best ones, I can't stand to wear any other kind now!
Love the subject:) I've been in a lull on my blog, I need to think of these things! I too am a huge Carinessa fan. They are one of the few kinds that come in Petite. I really didn't have many choices because I'm allergic to drisilque, which left exactly one kind. So, I was thrilled when they came out with this one and I switched completely. It's a great find!
Also, love the background switch. I've got to figure out how to better design my blog. I'm impressed!
Oh.... I've heard the carinessa are great! I have to say... I LOVE nursing and am so jealous that you have a new little one that you get to nurse right now. I am currently trying to convince Brandon that we need a new little one too! Wish me luck.
Oh, and... I LOVE the new background! So cute...
Mar where have you been? I've been wearing these since I had Ayden! um, they are the best and only way to go. I was able to where them all the way through my pregnancy with Leah and I'm still wearing now through this pregnancy! I also like that they make you look a little skinnier! gotta love that!!
Girl, where have you been in the world of snowsuits? Silkies are only for anorexics. CARINESSAS, MY FRIEND, ARE THE "SPANKS" OF FAT GIRLS! I love them. They totally smooth cellulite, and hold in that post-baby gutand sagging rear-end. They are longer so they get rid of that tragic and unflattering "g-line" that comes from it's other counterparts, screaming, "i'm a Mormon, look at me!" As for the nursing tops, chuck those! They are an abortion to any ounce sexiness that could possibly come from the snowsuit. It is virtually impossible to get around a shirt, nursing pad, bra, and Houdini flap, to find the nipple. At that point, your baby just hates you for torturing him. It's too bad they don't make tops out of lycra like the Carinessas. They would be perfect for holding in your boobs, that have become rolled-up tube socks, after months of your child destroying any ounce of feminity you might have after birthing them. And no doubt, they could help to diminsh, the inevitable, back fat.
Post a Comment