
Spencer joined our family at 2:20 p.m. on Thursday, May 1st. He weighed in at 7 lbs, and was 20.5 inches long. Everything went well, and he is a very good baby. He eats well, burps well, and doesn't spit up. Mom is happy, thus everyone is happy (isn't that how it always is!) Thanks to everyone who has already helped us out so much.
See the big smile on my face? This is the result of a beautiful healthy baby, a pregnantless body, and a good strong epidural.
Cameron was delighted to meet his new brother. So far, no signs of jealousy. (Halle is happy too)
Ahhh, the bili lights. Halle and Cameron were both jaundice, so it came as no surprise that we needed the bili lights for Spencer. Luckily, he doesn't mind laying in the little bed. I think the humming noise it makes is quite soothing.
17 comments:
Ahhhh, his little face :) I love the name Spencer. It was one of my picks if we ever had a boy. Didn't need it.... Hopefully he will be off the lights soon, in the meantime..have fun getting his foot poked every day! And HOORAY for epidurals. I think we have modern medicine for a reason. Those who opt to go without are nuts! And also much more tolerant of pain than I care to be!
P.S.
Tasha and Emma were so excited to come see Spencer on the computer. He is so cute!
Did you seriously just have a baby because you look amazing! Congratulations...he's a cutie. Good luck with everything!
Congrats! He is so handsome! Halle and Cameron looked so similar. He has a different look. You look Great! We are so happy for you guys!
Spencer is so adorable! I am glad to hear you are doing well. Seeing Spencer under the lights makes me really want to go and get a nice tan. You look great, and so does Judy(it is all those grandkids that are keeping her young, and good genes she passed on to you!)
Welcome to world, little one. May you be strong in voice, spirit, and character. Love, C
awww, he is so sweet. Congratulations!
Yay! How exciting! You be sure to let me know when it's ok to come and visit!
yeah!!! he is finally here! Congrats! it's the best feeling when you finally have that baby and you don't have to be pregnant anymore. He's such a cutie. you will have your hands full with 2 little boys. When you get more time write about how the labor went. did you go pretty fast? how long did you push? I hope all continues to go well with your new one-three is an adjustment.
Congratulations!!! Ohhhh he's so tiny! Yeah both my kids had to be on the lights for a few days I HATED IT and so did they... so I'm glad little Spencer likes it okay!
He is so cute. Glad he's finally here! Hope everyone is adjusting and getting some sleep! :)
Shelby Robb
hope2adoptbaby.blogspot.com
I LOVE him! Thanks for letting us come and visit you. I really will call you when we get home to see if we can bring you dinner. Welcome to the world Spencer!
That last one is from Emily C. I need to change my little thing. ;o)
Congrads on your new little one! I have to say, I'm a fan of epidurals too! Did everything work out as far as your GBS+ scare went?
Oh... Congrats on this cute little babe! He is darling. Makes me baby hungry..... Hhhmmmm..
Welcome Spencer! I love the family photo. I seriously can't believe how good you look! We're happy he made it here safe and sound and both of you are doing well. Congratulations.
He is beautiful! Congrats!!! Wish I was there to see him in real life- pictures just don't quit cut it!
Post a Comment