Yes, my daughter has achieved one of the greatest accomplishments known to man . . . she has graduated from Preschool. We have always known she was a smart girl! Congrats, Halle! Kim Whiting has been her teacher for the past two years, and she is absolutely FABULOUS! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good teacher in the Syracuse area. Here are some pictures from the ceremony . . .
May 23, 2008
Congratulations, Halle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It's always a great day when your child does the nearly impossible and graduates from preschool. I mean, all those numbers and letters and colors? I am also the proud mother of two preschool graduates and Sami is on her way..... :)
Congrats Halle!
Kendall graduated last week too. I was surprised that I found myself getting choked up. Now, on to Kindergarten...
Yah, being old sucks! And according to your BHS class of 99 link, I am even older than you! Wanna go shopping for support hose and knitting needles together? :)
Of course i'm trying to dial you and all my sister's up. It's totally works too!
P.s. Great song selection. It's a personal fave. When do I get to see some more pics of the buckaroo?
You are awesome Halle! Bring on Kindergarten!
That is crazy that your nephew is getting married! My mom is used to it because my two oldest brothers got married two weeks apart, then me, 2 of my sisters and 1 brother all got married within one year and now the last 3 are all in one summer. She doesn't know how to plan just one wedding at a time, she has never done it that way!!
Post a Comment