Jason decided to take Halle on a daddy-daughter date yesterday. We've all been stuck in the house with Spencer's RSV, so it was really nice for them to get out. It was so cute; Halle decided she wanted to dress up "fancy," so I let her wear her new easter dress. We even put make-up on her. She felt so grown up. They went to Wingers and then to see a movie. I think they make a pretty cute couple!
8 comments:
What a friend! I didn't know you had the RSV plague over there. So sorry. That stinks. We can't wait to play! Love your posts and your descriptive writing.
How fun for the 2 of them! What a good Daddy to do this. I have great memories of doing stuff like this with my dad too!
So sorry that Spencer is sick!!
That's so cute!
Oh my gosh, what a cutie! I bet she had a blast! I can't believe she is 6, YIKES! I hope you had so much fun the other night, I'm so sorry that I couldn't go. Thanks for the invite!
Ahhh...how sweet! She looks so grown up with that make-up on!
HAHA, when I first read that I thought it said they went to WINEGARS, not Wingers... I just didn't see how that would be fun. My kids love their "hot dates" with daddy too.
Happy Birthday Halle! I remember going to her baby blessing. I thought how strange it must feel to be old enough to have baby, and now you have three! So fun! They grow up way to fast. We did the RSV thing with Gavin multiple times. I am so sorry! What a fun memory for a daddy date!
Mar you are slacking on the blogging-you pregnant or something?
Post a Comment