March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Halle!

I can remember the day Halle was born. I can remember the overwhelming feeling of unconditional love, even though I had just barely met her. And now, 6 years later, I love her more than ever. She is my fun, sassy, smart, beautiful little girl. I like to tell her that she is my most favorite girl in the whole world.

To honor her 6th birthday, let me tell you a little bit about her:

Halle loves her family. She takes good care of her brothers, and has a great deal of empathy when someone is sad or gets hurt.

Halle's favorite color is light blue, but anything pink and girly is fine too.

Halle loves to play with friends. She gets a lot of satisfaction from being loved and accepted by them.

Halle is a leader. She likes to be in charge and call the shots. She has a hard time letting anyone tell her what to do, although she can be very obedient to her parents (I think because she loves the feeling she gets when she is praised for doing what she is asked).

Halle loves school, and she is very smart. She is rarely challenged by anything Kindergarten throws her way.

Halle is a joy and blessing in our family, and we are so glad she is growing up to be such a great kid! Happy Birthday Halle!!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

The Willoughby family want to wish you a happy birthday, Halle! You are a beautiful girl that bring sunshine to all who know you.

K said...

Happy Birthday Halle! I can't believe she is 6. Where on earth does the time go? Her cake is so cute and I adore the look on her face with that doll she got. Looks like that was on her wish list. Hope things are well with you guys. It seems like forever since we've seen you:)

Jill Stones said...

Anyone with the birthday of March 7th is awesome!! It is a guarentee that she will be great!!! Happy bday sweet girl!

Alexis 18 said...

Wow isn't crazy that we 6 year olds? Happy Birthday Halle! It's so cute to see the pics and see what a difference a girls party is from a boys!! hahaha