We got out of town just in time for the springtime snow storms to hit Utah. There couldn't have been a better time to get out of dodge. We packed up the whole house (basically) and headed for sunny San Diego. We did lots of fun things, like go to sea world, visit wild seals at a protected beach, go to an easter egg hunt on Coronado island, swim in the pool, visit the LDS temple, and play on the beach.
Sure, we had our setbacks, like any family vacation does, like car problems, trips to the ER, and falling luggage (which resulted in a damaged laptop screen). But we were DETERMINED to have fun, regardless of what happened. AND WE DID!!
April 20, 2009
A Much Needed Vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Seriously so jealous of your get away. Maybe you brought a bit of spring back with you. We loved Sea World and we'd love to go back to San Diego someday. As for the set backs, it just wouldn't be real life without them would it? I'm glad you had fun and made it back safely.
I am jealous too. That looks like a very fun trip.
Ummm....trip to the ER? Care to elaborate? lol And where the heck is the picture of Enrique? That's the one that I wanted to see! LMAO
Oh my gosh, looks like you had SOOO much fun! I'm glad that you had the chance to get away.
sooo, I'm watching your video and up pops a picture of you guys standing in front of jaws or something and for a very brief time, I flash back and think to myself, when did we go from taking goofy pictures in a kmart photo booth to pictures of us holding kids, carting around diaper bags. . . . dang, time flies and
what i wouldn't do for a WARM trip! i have one planned in june and by then i will be sick of the heat! :) i am jealous- looks like you had so much fun!
I too am wondering about the ER visit? Fun pictures, I would LOVE to get away. And I can't believe how big your boys look. That's a sign it's been too long since I've seen you.
ok, the ER visit was just an ear infection (Halle), but it happened to get horrible on the weekend after hours, and our insurance only covered urgent care clinics that DO NOT treat children . . . weird, huh. oh well, who wouldn't love a $50 hospital co-pay?!
love the pics. So cute. The one of the temple is my fav. looks like you guys had a great time and I am super jealous!
San Diego is one of my favorite vacation spots. Didn't just love the sparkling sand at Coronado Beach. COOL STUFF!
Post a Comment