September 22, 2008

Amy VanWagenen


My cute cousin Amy is going all famous on me, and is debuting her fist album, Waiting, in October. She sings inspirational music, and you can listen to some of her songs on her website. She really has a very beautiful voice, and she writes all of her own songs. For those of you who are David Archuletta fans, they are close friends and study under the same vocal coach!!

If you like what you hear, put in a plug on your blog, and lets get the word out for her. Lets help her make her claim to fame!

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

What! You didn't tell me you had an Archuleta hook up! That is awesome! I will check her out!

greenqueen said...

I'll check her out too...awesome! And I love the music on your blog. . .I'm laughing (in a good way).

K said...

Um, you're famous too, in a different way. I was on sugardoodle.net and I saw your name on there. So proud I'm related to you! Way to be sharing your talents for all of us out there that have to rely on other talented people to make our callings a success:)

Anonymous said...

If I help will she sure some of her wealth?

The Coombs' said...

Hey, I made a comment on Sugardoodle too! I LOVE that website! I haven't been on your blog in a while. Good job Halle on your awesome sporty skills! I'll check out your cuz's music too, that's pretty awesome!

benandtheshannon said...

So i never know where to leave a comment. I see that you were able to get on my blog!! I didn't know if you and jason had seperate addresses but I am glad you get see it know. thanks for you comments. your not the only one wondering about our trip to canada!

The Patrona said...

Hey girl, you should upload her music to your blog so we can all listen to it.

If she shares your singing talents, i'm sure she is amazing!

Andrea Hanks said...

Hey, so I LOVE David Archuletta! (I think you know that though because of my obvious A.I. obsession) Well, I would love to help your cousin out if she ever needs pictures, and if David Archuletta happened to be in close proximity, well....I think you know where this is going. Thanks for the latest blogging tip. You are the expert!