September 19, 2008

Futbol Season

Halle played Syracuse soccer this year, and at the end of their 8 games, I think she may have found her passion. The girl ROCKS. Granted, sometimes she gets a little distracted and forgets she is even PLAYING soccer, but most of the time she does awesome. One game she scored FOUR goals!! She definately does not get it from her mamma, because I am most definately athletically challenged. I suppose I can live vicariously through her, right?! Here are the pics:


At the game she scored 4 goals, Grandpa Romney paid her $1 for each goal, and a bonus dollar because they won the game. Grandpa's are the BEST!

2 comments:

benandtheshannon said...

Hey girl...I dropped by to say hi... have a good day!! Shannon

K said...

How awesome that she scored that many goals. I would like to earn some extra money, maybe I should take up soccer! She looks absolutely darling in her soccer uniform.