October 8, 2008

Just Plane Fun

One of the best parts of living in Syracuse is being so close to the FREE aerospace museum at the base. Very cool. Although, I do wish I could love planes as much as Jason. Perhaps it's a guy thing???

Jason's favorite plane: the P-52 (I think)

Cameron walked around with his finger pointed like that for about a hour straight. I don't think he ever realized airplanes are so BIG up close!


Cameron wouldn't go near this one. He was afraid the big hole under the nose was going to bite him. I swear, that kid has a COMPLEX about being bitten. Probably because one of YOUR bratty kids bit him in nursery one Sunday. Oh well, he probably deserved it :)

2 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

I keep thinking we should go there.

And tell Cameron I'm sorry. I didn't realize chewing on him would scar him for life. HAHAHAHA :)

K said...

That really is a great museum. Kaleb loves it. He's big into WWII history stuff right now and wants to go back. Cute photo of Jason and Halle.