Last week Grandpa invited us to the zoo,
and as you can see from the pictures, we
had a BLAST!
I think it was the hottest day of the year thus
far. Thank goodness the zoo sells ice cream!
I know, there is a sign that clearly says to
NOT feed the animals, but the Giraffe was
already eating this exact tree. We couldn't
resist feeding him a branch!
Thanks, Grandpa! You're the best!
Also, please draw your attention to the new slide show top right.
4 comments:
Oh, how fun... just a day with your dad. I bet you loved it! We went 2 weeks ago and tried the carosel too! My Cameron loved it!!! Looks like fun!
I love the zoo. It's been a while. It's either too hot or too cold on the weekend we can go. So good for you braving the heat. The carousel looks like fun. Love the new slide show. I'll have to remember to take photos of the glow in the dark necklaces we always end up getting. I've gotten smarter in recent years though. I buy them at the dollar store ahead and save myself some cash. Fun fun fun.
Looks like fun. The giraffes are always my favorite at the Hogle Zoo. They are always very active. Love the new slide show!
My favorite is the Creamie pictures. Mmmm. It's making me salivate!
Post a Comment