July 21, 2008

Bear Lake

Doug and Cheryl invited us to spend the day at Bear Lake with them on Saturday. It was SOOOO fun. It wasn't too hot, and there was a slight breeze that made it just right. We thought our kids might have fun, but that was definately an understatement. Everyone had a blast, including Spencer (he slept the WHOLE day, minus the two times he woke up just long enough to eat and poop). I thought about posting a picture of myself in a swimsuit, but then I remembered Kerstin's picture, and I chickened out. My kids are cute, though . . .

Halle loves her cousin Emily. They were born 2 weeks apart, and they have been best buds ever since.


I think Cam spent the majority of the day sitting in this mud puddle. I mean, how often does mom let him play in the mud?!


There were about 4 kids playing in the mud puddle at first, but the mud flinging (as pictured above) got a little out of hand, and eventually it was just Cameron. He also found entertainment in flinging the mud at anyone who walked by within his range. Good times.



What is Bear Lake without a raspberry shake? Nothing, I say. So we HAD to get one!

12 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

Looks like you had fun!...but missing the picture of you in your swimsuit! :)

K said...

We only live an hour from there and we still haven't made it up there this year. We do have a trip planned there in August though. It is the best. It's become a little commercialized, but we still love it. Of course, the shakes are the real reason I go, it's definitely not the opportunity to get in a swim suit! Fun, fun, photos!

P.S. In answer to your question on my blog, no eggplants were really easy. I don't do anything that isn't easy. Water, sun, and a bit of loving care.

The Patrona said...

Oh flip! I will post a line item detail of my weight loss drama if you post a pic of you in a two piecer!

Emily said...

Sounds like so much fun! I love the mud puddle picture!

K said...

Hey by the way, you do know that I live in Logan, which is on the way to Bear Lake. Stop by and say hi sometime!

Ashlee said...

Rom, Looks like you're having fun too--so stop complaining! JK :) Your kids are so cute!

Marc Gingell said...

Yah, a little girly. So were the butterflies. You'll notice, some I do for me....some because my girls like it. Let's face it, 99% of my blog is about them anyway! lol

Kerstin said...

ok so check out the new swimsuit pic i posted...it's a good time. when jason saw the pic he said he was not attracted to me anymore ha ha.

ps i am definitely jealous of your fun family vacations-love the pictures :)

Andrea Hanks said...

Marianne!!!

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK! You are fabulous at graphic design. I was so excited to tell you that the photog friend of mine loved your logo design. You ROCK!!!! I can't wait for you to get your stuff online!

Thanks for all of the help. You are fabulous!

Marc Gingell said...

I didn't think that one was SO girlie! haha I think you are just trying to convince me that I am. The more I looked at the last one though, the less I liked it and that could very well be the case with this one. Once I find one I love I am sure it will stay awhile.

K said...

Yes, it is my third comment on this post. I just wanted to say that I love the new blog look. I'm wanting to switch mine up again. You've inspired me. Now, if I can just come up with the time to do it!

The Coombs' said...

Oh yes, mud is the BEST!! And what a cute little butterfly bench. I love Bear Lake.