July 21, 2008

I am . . .

I am... a mom. Somedays it seems like that is ALL I am.
I know... that my Heavenly Father love me.
I want... Cameron to AT LEAST show some interest in potty training.
I once... ate horse (it was an accident . . . I thought I was ordering chicken . . . who would think that poulet and poulain were ENTIRELY different?!
I wish... Jason didn't have to start working Sundays.
I hate... irresponsible people (I don't really hate them, I just hate that they're irresponsible)
I miss... my pre-childbearing body
I hear... my washing machine.
I smell... my clean laundry.
I have... some cute kids!!!
I crave... Mountain Dew and Salt and Vinegar Pringles.
I search... for that STUPID sock . . . why don't they ever BOTH go through the wash at the same time?.
I wonder... if Jason will pass his evaluation tomorrow . . . cross your fingers!
I regret... eating 2 donuts for lunch.
I care... about what other people think of me (but I WISH I didn't care so much . . . it's hard to let go!)
I will not... leave lights on that I am not using.
I always... do the dishes . . . isn't it somebody ELSE'S turn?
I am not... patient.
I believe... that there is life after death.
I dance... ummm, no I don't!
I sing... to annoy Halle (or make her laugh, depending on her mood).
I don't always... make dinner. We eat WAY too much fast food.
I win... board games way more than Jason (it makes him SOOOO mad! He he!)
I never... have been to Antelope Island, even though it is in my backyard.
I listen... to nothing, if I get the chance. I much prefer silence to most music.
I can usually be found... on my computer.
I am happy about... the way my life is turning out. Things are better than I could have imagined!
I tag... Janiece, Ashlee, and Kim.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

You tagged me? I couldn't possibly top your answers. I'll think about it. That was fun to read yours though...

Kerstin said...

yay you did the post! we need to get together with the neighbors and have a big barbeque soon. i need friends!

K said...

I'll post mine in a day or two when I get a chance to get it up there. Fun to read your answers. You're so creative!

The Patrona said...

Mtn. Dew and S&V Pringles. Some things never change.

Emily said...

That was fun to read!