July 7, 2008

All Smiles

I am just a blogging FOOL today (notice the other two posts under this one). Anyway, I promised some smiley pictures of my baby boy, and since he wasn't in a smiling mood for his big day yesterday, I snapped these just a few minutes ago. I know, you wish your children were as good looking as mine!


7 comments:

K said...

What a little cutie! I can't believe how big he's getting, and those cheekies. I could just give him a squeeze!

The Coombs' said...

Wow, you have been posting a lot! Good ones though. He is such a cutie, I love it when they start smiling like that all the time! I'll try to do that tag, but I don't know if Gabe is old enough to understand those questions, we'll see how it goes!

hope2adoptbaby said...

The pictures are so cute! I made the collage on picasa.com. You download their stuff and then you can upload photos. Once you get 9 or so you can arrange and make a collage (the button for the collage is at the bottom of the screen). Hope this helps.

Emily said...

Love the smiles! He looks like a very happy and content baby!

The McNeely's said...

I LOVE the second pic. He looks like he is waving. SO darn cute. I should have held him at our meeting dangit!

The McNeely's said...

OH by the way ... SEE I got my own blog thingy :)

Widdison said...

SOOO CUTE!! And by the way, I'm really addicted to this now... thanks!