As I was needlessly cleaning out my closet (in an attempt to feel more prepared for the new dude's arrival), I came across a shoe box with some fun pictures from my past. I thought I might share some with you. Sorry if you see one of yourself that is unflattering! I will, however, take bribes to remove such pictures!
Alexis's wedding. I will never forget the violence that occurred during the cake cutting!
The Jamaica cruise when we graduated from HS. Wow, there are no words!
San Juan Islands sailing trip. I would kill to have those legs back! And the tan too!
I think this was an EFY that Chalyce dragged me to.

I think Megan had to do some crazy thing to her hair for a Drill competition . . . or something like that.
Laney and Kristi at my parents house. It seems as though we were always at my parents house. Probably because my parents never were! Oh, the trouble we made!

???
Hey Em, at least I didn't post the picture of you with the pen! I think you know what I mean!


3 comments:
Oh my gosh... I completely forgot about that, I have not idea what that was for either, so funny! That was fun to look at those. I should post some of mine from HS...
cute. it's nice to look back. how is it again that we are so old now? I still feel like I am 19!
Those were so awesome! Thank you for not posting the pen picture ;o) I think the hair rags were just for fun...do you remember the white girl affros you had when you took them out?? Classic. Great post Mar!
Post a Comment