My little boy is 2! And to celebrate, I was crazy enough to attempt to make this Lightning McQueen cake. As you can see, my skills are amateur. This I will tell you . . . never again will I spend 4 hours making a cake for a little boy who won't even taste it!
So sad. Heaven forbid Mom tries to put a birthday hat on the birthday boy's head. "It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to," right?!

What's this? Presents? The sad boy decided that the night wasn't a total bust after all, so we dried those tears and had some fun!
1 comment:
Mar that cake is amazing! I am impressed. My husband has tried to talk me into making my kids character cakes but I won't do it! Trains huh? Geo tracks are the best. Seriously hope that he doesn't get obsessed with "Thomas the train". Thomas is not allowed in our house anymore-don't like "Thomas". Geo tracks good!
Post a Comment