I GOT A PIANO! It is a hand-me down (actually, it has been handed down a few times), but it is mine now! It is definitely not in perfect shape, and the sound is far from ideal, but did I mention that I HAVE A PIANO!!!!!!! So until I can afford to get the one I really want, this one will do.
Jason's mom Joanne decided that she wanted more space in her family room, so she is giving her grand piano to Jason's sister Cheryl. Cheryl already had a piano, so I was the luck person who got it "handed down." Oh, did I mention that I have a piano now! (I know . . . you hate me, Hillary!)
And as for my projects, I've had lots of them lately, only one of which is completed. I thought I would share some of the fruits of my labor. Here are a few of the pages I have been working on for SAA's yearbook. It really was a fun project. The theme for the yearbook is "Dragons Blast into the Future."


Wow, this post seemed a little "braggish". Is that a word? I just wanted everyone to know that I'm not just sitting home every day picking my nose. Ok, maybe I do pick my nose every once in a while, but I do other things too.
February 7, 2009
a piano and some projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray for a new piano!! Someone who plays so well NEEDS one in their house.
So happy for you about the new piano. I have many happy childhood memories of singing with my family while my Mom played the piano. Too bad my son won't have memories like that, but your kids will! So impressed with all that you do with your computer skills. Seriously quite a talent. And, if you have figured out a way to have three kids and sit around doing anything you let me know what the secret is. I have one and never get to sit around:)
Im so jealous! My mom says that her piano is mine when I want it, but for some reason it WONT travel over the mountains to get here. She told me that if we ever move to Texas, it can live at my house. So unfair! But hooray for you!!
Yeah, Marianne. THIS is my fist shaking.......
Congrats on the Piano. The pages look awesome, and I love the Doorbell!
Post a Comment