The title for this post seems to be the theme for my life right now. Nothing seems to be getting done when I want it to, so I suppose the posting of the Christmas pictures is "better late than never," right? I hope you all had a magical Christmas. Enjoy the pics below (especially the one of Cameron picking his nose . . . mmmmm!)
January 7, 2009
Better Late Than Never
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
haha, I love you little nose picker! I bet he just loves his trains! And....the pic is two months old. Not 10 years. Sorry...and THANKS! :)
Looks like Santa was really good to you guys this year! That train is awesome! Gabe is totally into trains too. He'll be able to get a new one just as soon as he can stop crapping his pants!
Looks like you had a fun Christmas...it has been awhile hope to see you real soon...we should get together.
From the looks of things, you guys had a great Christmas. I am loving the way your blog looks. Seriously darling!
Fun! Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment