We usually go to Black Island Farm to get our pumpkins, but this year Halle got an invitation from J&J garden center to go on their free hayride to pick out free pumpkins! Yes, if you didn't guess by now, we like things that are free! We had a very lovely time, even though Cameron looks very peeved in that first picture.
7 comments:
My kids got one too....one is good on Saturday and one on Monday. Do I REALLY have to go TWICE to get free pumpkins? Geeeezzz....
And yah....tasha was hard because I went into labor at home. But I induced the other 3 and got drugs BEFORE it hurt. So, 3 times, giving birth was NOT hard :) haha
The one in Logan had these yummy pastries....kind of like a toaster strudel only bigger and better. Some sort of creamy pudding or something in the middle that probably added 5 lbs but was well worth it!!! :)
That's awesome fun! So I prob won't convince ya to join us at Black Island tomorrow for Boston's random birthday togetherness, huh? I am a sucker for all the pumpkin fun, it's true!
Pumpkin patches are one of my favorite fall traditions, there are so many fun ones! It looks like you picked a warm day to go. I may have waited too long:) Gotta love those pumpkins!
Lots of pumpkin fun!! We miss you guys. We should get together!
I love pumpkins!!! Especially free ones.
Oh yeah and you are FULL OF IT, cuz from my vantage point at the piano yesterday you have zero love handles to speak of, you're TINY. And also, I loved your outfit too.
I've looked at this post before and I realized I didn't leave a comment. Well, the kiddos are so cute! I love the one of Cam with his pumpkin. Classic!
Post a Comment