September 9, 2008

Spencer Man

I just love this picture of my Spencer Man (we call him that because when he was born, g-ma and g-pa Romney brought him a Superman balloon when we were in the hospital.) Anyway, had to post it.

8 comments:

The Coombs' said...

Now that's a big smile!! He even has dimples, what a cutie!

The Coombs' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

What a cute picture. He seems like a very happy kid.

Alexis 18 said...

cute! I love it when they start smiling! we call Brody B-man cause I swear baby boys look like old men!

greenqueen said...

So jolly! Love it!

hope2adoptbaby said...

So cute! He's looking like a happy little dude.

K said...

Love the toothless grin and those cheekies!

Hayley said...

That is one HAPPY boy! Don't you just love the THE BIG SMILE stage?