This is absolutely darling. I love the photos with just one or two things with color. You must frame or scrapbook that one!
Oh, she is so dang cute! I love that photo and I love the coloring... You're gonna have to teach me....
Very cute. It totally looks like one of those images they put on checks or a calendar or something. Love it. I need to get out and take pictures of my kids....this weekend is supposed to be warm, we'll see.
4 weeks left! Woohoooo! And I see you have abc's full episode viewer, what do you watch? I love Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives.
I watch LOST!!!!!! Because, naturally, the ONLY show I like to watch every week is on during bath, prayers, and bed time for my kids.
So cute!
by the way...ha! i just looked at your sidebar and saw "missy machine." i laughed out loud...good times!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
This is absolutely darling. I love the photos with just one or two things with color. You must frame or scrapbook that one!
Oh, she is so dang cute! I love that photo and I love the coloring... You're gonna have to teach me....
Very cute. It totally looks like one of those images they put on checks or a calendar or something. Love it. I need to get out and take pictures of my kids....this weekend is supposed to be warm, we'll see.
4 weeks left! Woohoooo! And I see you have abc's full episode viewer, what do you watch? I love Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives.
I watch LOST!!!!!! Because, naturally, the ONLY show I like to watch every week is on during bath, prayers, and bed time for my kids.
So cute!
by the way...ha! i just looked at your sidebar and saw "missy machine." i laughed out loud...good times!
Post a Comment