Ok, so it's not quite Christmas yet, but if it were, Halle would definitely want her
tWo FrOnT tEeTh. Just like the teeth on the bottom, she had to have the front teeth pulled on the top because the permanent set grew in behind the baby teeth rather than pushing them out. They had to pull all 4 of the front teeth on top because the permanent teeth growing in are so huge.
PoOr KiD. She does look kinda cute, though!
tWo FrOnT tEeTh. Just like the teeth on the bottom, she had to have the front teeth pulled on the top because the permanent set grew in behind the baby teeth rather than pushing them out. They had to pull all 4 of the front teeth on top because the permanent teeth growing in are so huge.
PoOr KiD. She does look kinda cute, though!

3 comments:
Oh...that's no fun! That happened to me too-but my teeth were late bloomers and didn't come in till I was in 9th grade! Yes, that's right...I still had some of my baby teeth when I was in 9th grade (sigh). She sure does look cute though! Hope all is well, we sure do miss everyone out there in Syracuse!
I hope she got the laughing gas. She does look cute:)
I heard that the tooth fairy pays more, lots more, for pulled teeth. Nice work Halle, get some shopping.
That is rough though.
Post a Comment