June 13, 2009

AT LAST!!

Potty training was a slow process at our house. Mostly because I was too lazy to be consistent with it. But nonetheless, Cameron is officially potty trained. I guess he was just ready. He only needs a diaper at night, and he even stays dry during naps! Besides, who wouldn't want to wear transformers underwear? In fact, I'm pretty sure that if they made character G's, Jason would be first in line :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh man I am jealous. We are still working on that with Zachary and still have a long ways to go!

Alexis 18 said...

so this is why you haven't been blogging! LOL. Potty training a boy is a nightmare-but I'm pretty sure that potty training Leah is gonna be the hardest thing I will ever do! Ayden is freaking almost 6 and the kids still craps his pants! LOL.
can I get some rainbow bright G's?

Megan said...

Oh that is fab! I need to get moving on my Cameron. I think I just need to really push it consistantly and we could be there too. Do you have any tips? Seriously...I need some.