June 13, 2009

An accomplishment to be proud of

I'm not exactly sure why a graduation from Kindergarten is necessary. It's not like she's going to graduate from first grade next year; but nonetheless, we are proud of our little graduate. Halle has officially passed off Kindergarten from the list of great achievements she will conquer in her lifetime. After all, didn't somebody once say that "everything you need to know you learned in Kindergarten?" Anyhow, Halle will miss Ms. Beier. She was a really great teacher. We're sure she will do great in 1st grade!

4 comments:

Alexis 18 said...

I so agree w/you on the whole kindergarten graduation, I'm not quite sure why they have it. But it fun anyways. Hallee sure does look cute! and that's all that matter's in a girls world, right?!!

K said...

She looks darling in her kindergarten graduation dress. I think it's fun to celebrate milestones even the small ones:) Love the new car, I'm a bit jealous. And, I can't believe that Spencer is already one. Where did that year go? Congrats on the potty training milestone as well. Good to hear from you again!

Megan said...

Halle looks beautiful. I love the kindergarten graduations, I always cry though. It feels like once they pass kindergarten they grow up way too fast!

The Patrona said...

She will follow in her mother's footsteps. Marianne, you need to read the book Firefly Lane, if you have not already. The main character Katie, has a family that has always reminded me so much of yours. It was a trip down memory lane when I was reading it.