Ah, it's a bitter sweet day for me. My firstborn has officially started her education in the "Arts-a-ma-cademy." It's so exciting, but at the same time, I see each year going by faster and faster. I know that it will be no time before she is sending off her first child to school.
I love my sassy Halle monster, but can't she just stay little forever???
Dang, she is cute. I was NEVER that cute, even when I was little!
CHEEEEEEEEZE! Dang, more weeds!
4 comments:
She started today? Geez...I am SO glad mine don't start until Monday. And then they will BOTH be gone all day. It's sure going to get quiet around here. Not necessarily a bad thing, but no one to play with the babies while I doze on the couch. Oh well.
It's a big day, starting school. I can't believe she's that grown up either. Time just goes by way too quickly. I love the uniform, it's very official school looking!
She does look so grown up! Glad to hear that she loves it.
yes--she IS a diva with an attitude :) and i am glad you called us today-remember i wanted to come and visit the baby anyway! except for jason held him the whole time! he is the mother i never could be :)
Post a Comment