March 25, 2008

Another Day, Another Tag

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Lets see . . . March of 1998, I was a Junior in HS. I was working at Sizzler, and it seems like this is when I had my short lived crush on Chris Jeppsen (shortly before my long lived relationship/mistake with Nate Weese! Ha ha ha!) I ate Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers nearly every day for lunch, and I was driving a navy blue Mazda Protege (a replacement for the Nissan Sentra that I totalled my Sophomore year). Why do they give 16 year old's drivers licenses anyway?

5 things on my to-do list today:
I have some friends and family coming over later on this week, so today is cleaning day! (wow, I wish there were only 5 things!)
1. Clean bathrooms
2. Spot clean carpet
3. Weed front yard
4. Buy brown paint to fix patch in wall
5. Send out bills

My favorite treats:
1. Mountain Dew (oh how I miss you . . . stinkin' pregnancy!)
2. Cheesecake
3. Mrs. Cavanaugh's Mindy Mints
4. Salt and Vinegar Pringles
5. Jamba Juice (Caribbean Passion)

3 bad habits (or things I would change about myself):
1. I pick at things . . . scabs, dry skin, acne, fingernails, etc. ( I know, gross huh?!)
2. I sometimes argue with Jason in front of my kids.
3. I spend too much time on my computer!

If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would...
BUY A PIANO, Pay off debts, buy my dream home, get a car that my family fits in (we are liking the Armada), get my Masters, take both families on a cruise, buy a Cafe Rio franchise, and save the rest. Oh, and buy some new shoes!

Places I have lived:
Pleasanton CA
Sandy UT
Bountiful UT
Provo UT
Salt Lake City UT
Syracuse UT

Jobs I've had:
Sizzler
Christopher's
Red Robin
Famous Footwear
Telemarketer (shame!)
Mrs. Cavanaugh's
Tiffeny's Flower Box Preschool
Stay at home mom (hardest by far . . . and most underpaid!)

5 things most people don't know about me...
1. I clean when I am mad
2. I wish I could have met Jason after I had gone on a mission.
3. I can't stand to be late. I get a lot of anxiety when it is getting close to time for us to be somewhere.
4. I don't know how to text. I have figured it out a time or two, but really, it is foreign to me.
5. I am really cheap. I will pinch pennies anywhere possible, even if it isn't really worth it. Jason actually hides some of the purchases he makes, because he knows I will freak out that he spent $10 without telling me! Hmmmm, mabye this should be under the "3 bad habits" heading.

5 people I would like to tag are:
Emily E., Hillary, Megan, Emily C., and Kristi

6 comments:

The Coombs' said...

So, is that Emily P. thing meant for me? I'm not doing it until I know for sure!!! I liked this Tag, though. I thought the Nate Weese part was particularly funny!!

The Coombs' said...

Okay, Okay, I'll do it! We'll see you tomorrow!

Kerstin said...

ha ha i totally drove a mazda protege in high school! it was the light blue color! too bad my sister totalled it a couple years later!

Me said...

Caribbean passion's my favorite Jamba Juice too!! Okay and I get Orange-A-Peel a lot too.

The Patrona said...

MARIANNE! Bust out that Mtn. Dew. Just because you are gestating doesn't mean you can't have a few swigs. They just tell you that because there is a bunch of idiots in this world who don't know how to exercise moderation. They get all amped up on Red Bull's and Diet Coke and their kids are all jacked up. But you've got great genetics on your side, (I don't know about your other half, however.) and two perfect children already. That baby will be just fine! I was totally laughing at the Chris Jeppson and Nate Weese comments. I almost wet my pants! I'm still laughing. Oh the memories.

Garcizzals said...

I love the salt and vinegar Pringals as well. They are yummy but make your tongue hurt if you eat to much.